Design & build opportunities from 8,000 to 500,000 sqft on Junction 11 M56, Cheshire
Why Daresbury Park?
- Daresbury Park is a key strategic site for business development and growth with over 5 million people living within a 45 minute drive time of the park.Comprising 225 acres (91 hectares) with planning consent for approximately 1.6 million square feet, the park provides an exceptional environment which is already home to numerous international businesses.
- Daresbury Park benefits from direct access onto the M56 motorway at junction 11 and is equidistant between Manchester and Liverpool airports (15 miles).
- The M6 and M62 motorways are both within a 10 minute drive.
- The park has excellent on-site amenities with Daresbury Park Hotel offering extensive conference facilities, coffee shop, restaurants and leisure facilities including a gymnasium, spa and swimming pool.
- Daresbury Park is owned by Marshall CDP, an established local developer with 100 years of experience, who have delivered over 2 million square feet of commercial space in the last 5 years alone.